The PK is a fun versatile mid length board that performs in knee to shoulder high waves. The board paddles real smooth and very lively when doing turns.
Who's it for:
- Beginner to Advanced (All skill level)
- Beginners: enough volume for beginners to progress their surfing
- Intermediate - Advance: Increase wave count while maintaining high maneuverability
- Single concave under the nose to generate lift
- faster trimming and adds paddle power
- Double concave from the mid and ending a flat off the tip of the tail
- Wood veneer for durability and vibration dampening
- Flax fiber for added rail strength and stiffness
Care for your board:
- Keep in cool dry area as much as possible when not in use
- Keep away from direct sun light when not in the water
- Rinse board with fresh water after each use.
||Epoxy EPS (Medium Density) / Wood Veneer and Flax Fiber Vacuum bag construction
||Slight Single Concave > Double > Flat off tail
||7'2" - 7'10"
||Natural Wood and Flax
||Beginner to Advanced
||Knee to Shoulder High (2 ft - 4 ft)